Since 2012, GOB Menorca and Naturalea have been working to disseminate and build natural purification systems with artificial wetlands
Thanks to Naturalea’s technical advice, GOB Menorca has executed or advised on the creation of around thirty treatment plants to date, in an economical way and taking advantage of all the material resources that the owners themselves can offer.
Most of the treatment plants are in isolated single-family houses, although they have also been built in holiday camps or hostels.
- Construction of several cribwall krainers in the Turia river
- Presentation of the Plan for the conservation and maintenance of urban rivers by Girona City Council
- 25 years of Naturalea and presentation of the book “Conservation of nature · The experience of 25 years working for landscape improvement”
- Award to “El Camí del Bosc” in the regional cemetery of Roques Blanques, El Papiol, Barcelona
- Improvement work for the Urban River Lab (URL) facilities