Naturalea has joined the Catalan Association for the Promotion of the Economy for the Common Good (ACEBC)
The Economy for the Common Good contributes to a culture of good living in a peaceful and sustainable civilization. This is characterized by human coexistence, trust and appreciation, strong social cohesion and basic human rights.
We are currently preparing the initial report that documents the company’s activity and the degree of active commitment to various issues related to the Economy for the Common Good.
More information on the website
- Naturalea-University of Bologna Agreement
- Construction of several cribwall krainers in the Turia river
- Naturalea has joined the Catalan Association for the Promotion of the Economy for the Common Good (ACEBC)
- Presentation of the Plan for the conservation and maintenance of urban rivers by Girona City Council
- 25 years of Naturalea and presentation of the book “Conservation of nature · The experience of 25 years working for landscape improvement”