A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
Types of cookies
According to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: These are those that are collected by the editor himself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered their own.
According to the period of time they remain activated
- Session cookies: They collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
According to its purpose
- Technical cookies: They are necessary for proper web browsing.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the provider to analyze the navigation made by the user, in order to keep track of the use of the website, as well as make statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web, depending on the content of the web itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), Naturalea informs about the cookies used on our website:
Types of cookies
|Own cookies||Third party cookies||Session cookies||Persistent cookies|
|Behavioral advertising cookies||–||–|
- Recaptcha: We use Google’s reCAPTCHA APIs as part of our services to help protect our customers and our systems from cyber spam and abuse. You acknowledge and understand that the reCAPTCHA API works by collecting information from hardware and software, such as device and application data, and submitting this data to Google for analysis. Information collected in connection with your use of the service will be used to improve reCAPTCHA and for general security purposes. It will not be used for personalized Google advertising. You can find more details via this link: https://support.google.com/recaptcha/?hl=en.
What cookies does this website use?
Likewise, Naturalea informs the user that they have the possibility of configuring their browser so that they are informed of the receipt of cookies, being able, if they so wish, to prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
Below we provide the links of various browsers, through which you can make such configuration:
- Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- Opera from here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for browsers through whose instructions the analytical cookies of said service can be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information about it at the following link:: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout