Construction of several cribwall krainers in the Turia river
We have finished the construction of several cribwall krainers in the Turia river, Teruel.
There are many works that we carry out and we are not used to report on them in this News section, we usually do it via social media or including the work reports in the Works Execution section. But on this occasion we want to show it because it is an excellent work carried out by our field colleagues who have specialized for many years in soil and water bioengineering techniques. Congratulation!
- Construction of several cribwall krainers in the Turia river
- Naturalea has joined the Catalan Association for the Promotion of the Economy for the Common Good (ACEBC)
- Presentation of the Plan for the conservation and maintenance of urban rivers by Girona City Council
- 25 years of Naturalea and presentation of the book “Conservation of nature · The experience of 25 years working for landscape improvement”
- Award to “El Camí del Bosc” in the regional cemetery of Roques Blanques, El Papiol, Barcelona