Award to “El Camí del Bosc” in the regional cemetery of Roques Blanques, El Papiol, Barcelona
Batlle i Roig Arquitectura have recently been awarded the 2018 Catalonia Construction Award for Innovation in Construction for their project ‘El Camí del bosc’ in the Roques Blanques cemetery, in El Papiol.
‘El Camí del bosc’ consists of a group of graves in the Roques Blanques cemetery that redefines the traditional model of burials and cremations, applying criteria that are respectful of the environment and integrating it within the Collserola Natural Park.
Naturalea collaborated on the project and later on the execution of a 95-m long Krainer crib wall.
Click on the link below (available in Catalan) for detailed information on the project and on this soil and water bioengineering technique used.
- Construction of several cribwall krainers in the Turia river
- Presentation of the Plan for the conservation and maintenance of urban rivers by Girona City Council
- 25 years of Naturalea and presentation of the book “Conservation of nature · The experience of 25 years working for landscape improvement”
- Award to “El Camí del Bosc” in the regional cemetery of Roques Blanques, El Papiol, Barcelona
- Improvement work for the Urban River Lab (URL) facilities